Press Release: Supply Dynamics Unveils New User Interface for SDX
Exciting news from the Supply Dynamics world! SDX, our flagship end-to-end supply chain analytics platform, has an all-new user interface (UI). Inspired by feedback from our customers and supply chain industry analysts, we developed the new, mobile-responsive UI to improve end-user experience and increase productivity.
SDX continues to help manufacturers gain leverage and multi-dimensional insight on common raw material and component part demand across different business units and sub-tier suppliers to drive volume buys, improve service levels, and reduce part costs. Now accomplish all of this with our new, enhanced, user-friendly interface.
Same Data, Better Experience
Alan Bowsher, Senior Enterprise Architect at Supply Dynamics and technical guru who spearheaded the UI transformation, said “We needed to provide our customers and their suppliers a more intuitive user experience while still offering the same data and analytics they have grown to rely on.” As a side note for curious readers, the standardized front-end framework is built from Bootstrap components.
You Asked We Listened
The overhaul of the SDX UI is the result of customer feedback, as well as input from leading supply chain analysts. “Taking into account customer feedback is top priority for Supply Dynamics. In this world of new tariffs, raw material price fluctuation, and countless government regulations, we must to do all we can to ensure our customers have the data they need to succeed. The new SDX UI will serve as a competitive edge in this volatile market,” comments Trevor Stansbury, Founder and CEO of Supply Dynamics.
UI Improvements Include:
- Better utilization of screen real estate improves readability and interpretation of reports and graphical elements
- New prescriptive reports aided by Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technology leverage raw material purchasing similarities to deliver instantaneous aggregation opportunity recommendations
- Simplified look-and-feel emulates other prevalent web-based platforms
- Improved navigation allows users to obtain data insights in fewer clicks
- Multi-row, in-line editing capabilities allow sub-tier suppliers to validate parts faster and easier than ever
- Responsive design allows for improved user experience across devices
Mobile-responsive design allows users to view their supply chain data any time, any place, on any device.
Homepage: Before & After
After: Improved mobile-responsiveness, use of screen real estate, and data visualization
Visualization Tool: Before & After
After: Improved ability to filter and view supplier and processor manufacturing capabilities within the SDX visualization tool